A unique opportunity to be involved in the Green Field Network Planning of an LTE Network in a highly competitive and mature mobile market.
A previous MVNO in Japan is moving on to Rollout their own country wide LTE Mobile Network from scratch (Green Field).
1.7GHz & 3.4GHz LTE
Sharing infrastructure with Power Companies (Tokyo Electric Power and Kansai Electric Power ~ TEPCO & KEPCO) like transmission towers, utility poles, telecommunication towers.
We are working on building the team of around 30 Engineers to support the initial phase of the project from the radio design to the initial launch.
- LTE Link Budget Estimation / Planning
- LTE Cell Planning using ATOLL
- Terrain & Topography study for different cell placement strategies
- SARF Process & Search Rings
- LTE Indoor Penetration Planning
- LTE Indoor Solutions Design
- Custom LTE Solutions for Busy Train stations and Event Arenas
- LTE RF Network Tuning (SINR / RSRP / MIMO)
- LTE RF Capacity Planning – Multi-Carrier Network Design Strategy
- LTE Neighbour Design (ANR Config) and Traffic Segmentation & Layering Strategy
- VoLTE RF Parameter Design & Optimisation
- Drive Test Route Planning, Drive Testing / Cluster Tuning & UE Log Analyses
Project Basic Information
- Project Start: November 2018
- Duration: 2 Years+
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Rate: upto 18k USD / Month depending on position and experience
- Main Language: English
- Japanese Language a plus but not mandatory