Are you interested in innovative Big Data solutions? We are hiring Big Data Platform Engineers!
Current residency in Japan is required. Japanese language skills are not mandatory. You will be working in a team where all communication is carried out in English in a multinational environment.
As part of a team of highly skilled Data Management and Platform Engineers, you will own responsibility in maintaining our large-scale infrastructure storage and services such as Link Application, Web Application, Cloud products, Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) Application, Voice-AI, and Device Management.
You will work on developing monitoring systems and alerting scripts on various jobs. You will have the opportunity to learn and work on the latest Big Data technologies.
Our Services are:
- Provided by several server components
- The functionality/role for server components and their protocols will be varied per the application
- Deep understanding required for the application itself, server components, and supplemental stuff such as KPIs and alarms are required to judge risk for CRs.
- Requirement analysis
- Creation, configuration and integration of system and solutions
- Monitoring and managing operations
- Investigation of system issues and providing appropriate solutions
- Providing technical support to users
- 2+ years of experience with Linux/Windows
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages (at least one of Perl, Bash, Python)
- 1+ years of experience with IT operations
- 1+ years of experience with containerization
- Business-level English skills (Japanese skills are not required)
- Currently living in Japan
Not Required but a Plus:
- Experience with programming (Java or Python)
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.).
- Knowledge of Mobile Telecommunications technologies (LTE, WCDMA, etc)
- Knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP,SFTP,TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI
- Cluster Deployments
- Kubernetes Cluster Administration
- Application Administration such as Patching / Upgrades / Resource Management
- Tuning & Updating of Alerts & Monitoring Dashboards using Kibana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Grafana.
- Evaluating new applications to run on the cluster to address customer requirements.