The Data Scientist will be part of the Yokohama-based team and will be responsible for supporting ML module development for customer delivery. The primary focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our existing products.
Key job responsibilities
- Handling Petabyte level of raw data, data processing, exploration and verifying data integrity
- Evaluate various machine learning algorithm suitable and complexity
- Develop the machine learning model as per the customer’s requirements
- Training, testing, fine-tuning the model and scale it for a production environment
- End-to-end data pipeline and data model deployment
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, data visualization and presenting results in a clear manner
- Report overall development status to AI architect
Skill & Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with Python / SQL / MongoDB required Apache Spark, Hive etc.
- Statistics and Strong analytical skills
- Data-oriented personality and communication skill
- English language skill is mandatory