We are looking for a Network Engineer.
In addition to the installation and operation of general network devices and servers, we actively adopt new technologies and methods such as virtualization and containerization. From this position, engineers will gain valuable experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN), VMWare V-SAN, VMWare Cloud Foundation and Kubernetes.
As this is a foreign-owned project, many of our team members are non-Japanese and the working language is English.
Key job responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of an IP network between servers
- Network planning including switch and router design
- Defining and managing firewall rules (ACLs)
- Server Remote Management with iLO / iDrac
- Switches & Routers: Cisco, Juniper
- Servers: Dell, HP
- Network experience (Routing, Switching, Firewall)
- Server experience (DELL, HP)
- Interest in the cloud, virtualization, and other cutting-edge technologies
- Communication in English
Job start data: ASAP
Based in Yokohama, Japan
Due to the immigration and travel restrictions declared by the Japan Ministry of Justice, we currently only accept applications by candidates who are residing in Japan.