Avinton Japan K.K. (hereinafter referred to as “Avinton”) hereby establishes the following stipulations pertaining to the handling of private information in the possession of Avinton, based upon Japan’s Private Information Protection Law and related laws and ordinances, the guidelines and policies determined by Japanese government ministries pertaining to these said laws and ordinances, and private information protection management rules and other designations determined by Avinton.
Avinton hereby sets forth the following basic policy pertaining to the handling of private information.
(1) Private information acquired by Avinton shall be used for sharing job related information
(2) Private information in the possession of Avinton prior to the enactment of the Private Information Protection Law shall also be used for the aforementioned purposes.
Private information in the possession of Avinton shall be used only by Avinton. This stipulation shall not apply, however, in the following cases. There may be cases of shared use of private information by agents that have officially under the business contract with the purpose of sharing job related information.
(1) With regard to private information in the possession of Avinton, parties wishing to be notified of the use purpose, or that wish to disclose, correct, make additions to, delete, terminate the use of or erase the contents of the information, halt the supply of data or take other actions are requested to direct such requests to the Avinton. (see below for the contact).
(2) Of the aforementioned requests, please be aware that notification of use purposes or disclosure of information contents shall require responses to the following matters.
a. Mailing of the following documents
b. Agreement to grant a period of time necessary to respond to the request in question, not to exceed two (2) weeks.
c. Payment of the value of the actual expenses required for responding to the details of the requests in question.
(3) Please be aware that there may be cases when it proves impossible to respond to such requests, including instances when responding to the requested details is in violation of the law, cases capable of resulting in conspicuous impediment to the business operations of Avinton, cases when it is deemed that no need exists for such responses in accordance with laws or regulations or under other circumstances.
(1) Avinton shall manage and store private information under a strict control system, making every possible effort to strengthen the level of security to ensure that the information of the parties in question is not lost, destroyed, falsified or divulged to third parties.
(2) Avinton shall not assume responsibility in the rare event of damages suffered by the parties in question or third parties as a result of illicit actions by hackers or others that exceed the sphere of the security measures in force.
Email Address: email@example.com